St. Therese Catholic School's mission is to challenge each student to embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ, achieve academic excellence, and make a positive difference in the world.
Embracing the Gospel
- Celebration of the Eucharist two times a week
- Reception of the Sacrament of Reconciliation once a month
- Weekly Adoration
- Daily religion class
- Prayer services and Christian value-based teaching
- Faith-based school traditions - Stations of the Cross, Rosary, May Crowning
- Christian service programs completed by each class
Achieving Academic Excellence
- Students score in the top 15% of the nation on standardized tests
- Differentiated learning instruction meets individual student needs
- Response to Intervention(RtI) utilized
- Full-Time Special Education Teacher
- 120 Chromebooks
- Eighth grade students receive high school scholarships
Making a Positive Difference
- St. Therese offers a unique enrichment experiences for our students through our Service Learning Projects. Our stewardship mission encompasses the belief that it is our privilege to bring our time, talents and treasures to not only our Parish and school, but to our local and even global communities. This inspires our students to see how as individuals and as a whole, they can make a positive impact on the world around them.
- The students are encouraged to develop their God-given talents as they embrace different facets of the curriculum. Our curriculum includes the following subject areas: Religion, Reading, Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Art, Music, Spanish, Physical Education/Health, Library, and Computer.
- Along with these subject areas, our curriculum is extended through arts and enrichment opportunities.
Arts and Enrichment opportunities
- Literacy and Math Night
- Student Music Programs
- Curriculum Related Field Trips
- Intervention and Enrichment for students in grades K-8
- Prayer Services
- Chess Class
- Conservation Program
- Junior High students certified in CPR and AED instruction
Age appropriate activities are offered to our students through the school and the parish.
- Academic Team
- Governor's Cup
- After School Tutoring
- Student Council
- Parish Sports Programs
- Book Club
- Chess Club